Skip to main content

Getting through times like this

Why do we live in surplus but we cry hunger. We cry recession while some are very busy with their projects of erecting gigantic structures. Some are even going on vacation. We can decide to do something for ourselves, our family, nation, and our future or relax and wait for an opportunity that may never come or blame the government.

I got this post from a friend on WhatsApp


  • WHO DRANK IT ? ? ?

Ta lo mu ? ? ?
Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion in 2016 while Guinness is
expected to record sales of N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3 billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170 million people are about 200 bottles per person a year.
The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim. Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So, who drank =N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year?
A country with more churches and mosques than anywhere else on the continent. Please who drank it? This is interesting because it does not include sales from other breweries, paraga and other assorted foreign and local drinks like ogogoro, ogidiga,rega, orimalu, jedi,monkey tail, palm wine, dongoyaro,
alomo,agbara,babyoku,laliga,kerewa, striker etc. If these are added, only God knows...!
But please, answer me...Just please, tell me because, we are shouting RECESSION!RECESSION!!RECESSION!!! Please, don't laugh! Just tell me, Who drank ALL these????
Look at the two guys below. One of them did.


Whatever you want out of life you can get. They say if you can't beat them join them. 

Forget that, channel your own course, make the pathway, you don't need to bring up new ideas. Develop on the ones around that have loopholes and make it better. There and then you will be followed. 

I have been very broke and in series of debt myself (personal recession if I may call it that) and so many a time I have approached people for assistance one way or the other even before what we call recession but no one was ready to help. For business investment, banks will always ask for what you can't readily provide. I had to take the bull by the horn (I rarely handle chickens and I don't think I have seen a bull face to face), you know it is a saying. I have had so many opportunities that due to what I will call a lack of adequate preparation and premeditation on my own side of the homework, they failed woefully but I decided to fail forward and never give up. I have trusted in people for assistance but to no avail then I remembered that the Best Guardian Book of all Time said, "woe unto him that trusted in the flesh" since then, I have been learning to allow the Supreme direct the affairs and found that he directs the affairs of all men if and only if we are ever ready to concur and follow. 

I have put my little earned peanuts here and there all in the name of investments and most fall flat face down while some staggered and just have to sit like a dummy. I have learned a lot from online professionals from the US and I still couldn't put 2 and 2 together to make 4 either by multiplication or addition because I wanted money fast and wasn't really learning. I bought online products in currencies I haven’t touched and had to go hungry for them in the end. Despite all these, I am not giving up on what I CAN achieve, God being my helper.
Instead of waiting for help that may not come, get up and do something, get your hands on things that can bring you a regular income, residual income, passive income or get all together. Nothing can stop you except your mindset. Many like me will say, I have done these and those but they aren't adding up. “What have I gained?” I thought about it too at certain times and marveled but I learned that with every business, venture you are to have a knowledge of the common techniques and methods used in the industry, learn along the way, and be focused in order to succeed.

Anything you have learned will add up for you in life to get you to where you are going. No knowledge is wasted. Don't waste the little ones you have acquired, let them become your investment and if it becomes an investment, you should be expecting returns from them. That is why you must use them wisely.

Let's help you succeed? Click here now for more resource

Popular posts from this blog

Laptop Batteries

If your laptop battery can not backup as it used to and you can only get thirty minutes or at most forty five of work done before you need to start  searching for an AC outlet? Sounds like it's time for a replacement battery. It is true that laptop batteries are  expensive but without a good backup your pc hard drive is at a risk and you could eventually lost your data in the occurrence of a possible crash. Price vary from one model to another but new ones sell for a few thousands of naira if you know what I mean.  There are some as high as ten to fifteen thousand naira. When you consider that brand-new laptops now sell from as low as forty five  thousand naira, it can be a hard pill to swallow. If your laptop is your primary PC, and you are sure of constant power from your AC outlet (can't vouch for that anyway) you may be wasting battery cycles by leaving it plugged in all the time. Try removing the battery until you actually need to go somewhere with your laptop. As l

Let the DISCO MYTO begin

The Electricity Distribution Company has started the new tariff. Multi-Year Tariff Order Check the informations below to get the full details. It is from the  NERC website , no changes made. I am thinking this will be upgradeable since we now have MYTO 2 with amendment to MYTO 2.1. MYTO 3 and  MYTO 4 will be around the corner with remote control capability or application to control it from your phone or better still, a clap to curtail excessive usage. It can happen. Multi-Year Tariff Order (MYTO) II Details   Welcome to the section of the NERC website where all information relevant to the Multi-Year Tariff Order (MYTO) has been made available to stakeholders. The MYTO (Multi-Year Tariff Order) provides a 15 year tariff path for the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. The  MYTO Methodology  sets out the basis and pricing principles underlying the MYTO. The Methodology can be downloaded by clicking here On April 1, 2015, the Commission approved

Innovations for the Iphone

    The iphone or the Apple products as whole, Mac, iPad, iPod, iTunes and other of their trademarks  not mentioned are often produced with business innovations to their designs. Almost all of them starts with "i", could be the reason their prices are on the "High side". Even maintenance is expensive more reason why it is mostly out of the reach of the masses. Anyway, thank God for Andriod and other China phones with good innovations too.  Nevertheless, I saw this innovative improvements on the mophies ' and think it is worth sharing. your opinion after perusal maybe different. 2007 juice pack World’s first battery case. The  juice pack  that started it all. The original battery that you could use on-the- go, and the first external battery ever for iPhone. 2009 juice pack air World’s first fully protective battery case. We took the concept of the original  juice pack  and went a step further by turning it into the world’s first fully-pr